Milgerd version 1.0.1
Milgerd version 1.0.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Milgerd version 1.0.1 from your systemZirSakht Paydar, Co.
. More data about ZirSakht Paydar, Co. can be read here
. Further information about Milgerd version 1.0.1 can be found at http://www.Milgerd-Soft.ir/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ZirSakhtPaydar\Milgerd directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Milgerd version 1.0.1's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ZirSakhtPaydar\Milgerd\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 526.50 KB (539136 bytes) on disk and is titled MilgerdDC.exe.
Milgerd version 1.0.1 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.65 MB (1735369
bytes) on disk:
- MilgerdDC.exe (526.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Milgerd version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Milgerd version 1.0.1 is an application by the software company ZirSakht Paydar, Co.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove Milgerd version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Milgerd version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Milgerd version 1.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Milgerd version 1.0.1". The Milgerd version 1.0.1 app will be found very quickly. When you click Milgerd version 1.0.1 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Milgerd version 1.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Milgerd version 1.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Milgerd-Soft.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZirSakhtPaydar\Milgerd\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Milgerd version 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Milgerd version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Milgerd version 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Milgerd version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Milgerd version 1.0.1 by ZirSakht Paydar, Co. from your computer, nor are we saying that Milgerd version 1.0.1 by ZirSakht Paydar, Co. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Milgerd version 1.0.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 10:09:54.477