Milestone XProtect LPR Server
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Milestone XProtect LPR Server for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Milestone XProtect LPR Server from your PCMilestone Systems A/S
. Open here
for more information on Milestone Systems A/S. Usually the Milestone XProtect LPR Server program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\Or3Vs0hYlk folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\Or3Vs0hYlk\VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove Milestone XProtect LPR Server. VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 42.00 KB (43008 bytes) on disk.
Milestone XProtect LPR Server contains of the executables below. They occupy 50.00 KB (51200
bytes) on disk.
- VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe (42.00 KB)
- VideoOS.Installer.StartIIS7.exe (8.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Milestone XProtect LPR Server. You can find below info on other application versions of Milestone XProtect LPR Server:
If you are manually uninstalling Milestone XProtect LPR Server we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Milestone\XProtect LPR Server
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Milestone\XProtect LPR Server
Milestone XProtect LPR Server is a program by the software company Milestone Systems A/S. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Milestone XProtect LPR Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Milestone XProtect LPR Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Milestone XProtect LPR Server or simply activate the Search field and type in "Milestone XProtect LPR Server". If it is installed on your PC the Milestone XProtect LPR Server application will be found very quickly. After you click Milestone XProtect LPR Server in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Milestone XProtect LPR Server, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Milestone XProtect LPR Server.
8. After uninstalling Milestone XProtect LPR Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Milestone XProtect LPR Server that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Milestone XProtect LPR Server with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Milestone XProtect LPR Server by Milestone Systems A/S from your PC, we are not saying that Milestone XProtect LPR Server by Milestone Systems A/S is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Milestone XProtect LPR Server supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 08:06:14.097