Milestone XProtect Go 2013
You can find below details on how to uninstall Milestone XProtect Go 2013 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Milestone XProtect Go 2013 from your systemMilestone Systems A/S
. Take a look here
for more info on Milestone Systems A/S. Milestone XProtect Go 2013 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\QrhRLOQMkM folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\QrhRLOQMkM\VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe --uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall Milestone XProtect Go 2013. The application's main executable file has a size of 293.92 MB (308197672 bytes) on disk and is labeled MilestoneSMBXProtectVMSDriverInstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Milestone XProtect Go 2013. They occupy about 620.25 MB (650378728
bytes) on disk.
- MilestoneMobile_x64.exe (111.86 MB)
- MilestoneSMBXProtectVMSDriverInstaller.exe (293.92 MB)
- MilestoneXProtectSmartClient_x64.exe (214.42 MB)
- VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe (43.91 KB)
- VideoOS.Installer.StartIIS7.exe (8.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Milestone XProtect Go 2013 version 2.5.1000
Milestone XProtect Go 2013 is an application offered by Milestone Systems A/S. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Milestone XProtect Go 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Milestone XProtect Go 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Milestone XProtect Go 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Milestone XProtect Go 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Milestone XProtect Go 2013 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Milestone XProtect Go 2013 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Milestone XProtect Go 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Milestone XProtect Go 2013.
8. After removing Milestone XProtect Go 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Milestone XProtect Go 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Milestone XProtect Go 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Milestone XProtect Go 2013 by Milestone Systems A/S from your PC, nor are we saying that Milestone XProtect Go 2013 by Milestone Systems A/S is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Milestone XProtect Go 2013 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-14 17:09:12.900