Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014
Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 from your systemMilestone Systems A/S
. Open here
for more details on Milestone Systems A/S. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\NAvONBC6ZJ directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\VideoOS\NAvONBC6ZJ\VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe --uninstall. Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014's primary file takes about 333.60 MB (349800040 bytes) and is named o3c_2.14_setup.exe.
Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 contains of the executables below. They take 1.43 GB (1532964574
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MilestoneEventServerInstaller_x64.exe (35.30 MB)
- MilestoneMobile_x64.exe (127.52 MB)
- MilestoneXProtectLogServiceInstaller_x64_en-US.exe (25.65 MB)
- MilestoneXProtectManagementClientInstaller_x64.exe (59.81 MB)
- MilestoneXProtectRecordingServerInstaller_x64.exe (373.34 MB)
- MilestoneXProtectServiceChannelInstaller_x64.exe (8.44 MB)
- MilestoneXProtectSmartClient.exe (161.30 MB)
- MilestoneXProtectSmartClient_x64.exe (204.58 MB)
- o3c_2.14_setup.exe (333.60 MB)
- VideoOS.Installer.Bootstrapper.exe (38.00 KB)
- VideoOS.Installer.StartIIS7.exe (7.50 KB)
- dbupdate.exe (35.00 KB)
- SQLEXPR_x64_ENU.exe (132.33 MB)
This data is about Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 version 7.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not removed:
Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 is a program by Milestone Systems A/S. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014". If it exists on your system the Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 app will be found automatically. When you click Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014.
8. After removing Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 by Milestone Systems A/S from your PC, we are not saying that Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 by Milestone Systems A/S is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Milestone Advanced XProtect® VMS 2014 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 09:04:40.280