Migros Photo Service
Migros Photo Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Migros Photo Service from your PCCEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA
. More data about CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA can be found here
. Migros Photo Service is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Migros\Migros Photo Service folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Migros Photo Service is C:\Program Files\Migros\Migros Photo Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Migros Photo Service.exe and its approximative size is 5.43 MB (5690368 bytes).
Migros Photo Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 12.08 MB (12666374
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CEWE PHOTOIMPORTER.exe (450.50 KB)
- facedetection.exe (18.00 KB)
- Galerie photo.exe (224.50 KB)
- Migros Photo Service.exe (5.43 MB)
- uninstall.exe (534.67 KB)
- vcredist2010_x64.exe (5.45 MB)
The current page applies to Migros Photo Service version 6.0.5
alone. You can find here a few links to other Migros Photo Service releases:
...click to view all...
Migros Photo Service is an application released by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Migros Photo Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Migros Photo Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Migros Photo Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Migros Photo Service". The Migros Photo Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Migros Photo Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Migros Photo Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Migros Photo Service.
8. After uninstalling Migros Photo Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Migros Photo Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Migros Photo Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Migros Photo Service by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA from your PC, we are not saying that Migros Photo Service by CEWE Stiftung u Co. KGaA is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Migros Photo Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-29 07:58:34.993