Mighty Magoo Games Console
This page is about Mighty Magoo Games Console for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mighty Magoo Games Console from your computerDuck Play,LLC
. Additional info about Duck Play,LLC can be read here
. Usually the Mighty Magoo Games Console application is found in the C:\Program Files\MightyMagoo folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Mighty Magoo Games Console is C:\Program Files\MightyMagoo\uninstall.exe. MightyMagooConsole.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.66 MB (1740800 bytes) on disk.
Mighty Magoo Games Console contains of the executables below. They take 1.72 MB (1801855
bytes) on disk.
- MightyMagooConsole.exe (1.66 MB)
- uninstall.exe (59.62 KB)
The current web page applies to Mighty Magoo Games Console version 1.1.4
Mighty Magoo Games Console is a program marketed by Duck Play,LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Mighty Magoo Games Console is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mighty Magoo Games Console with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mighty Magoo Games Console or simply click the Search field and type in "Mighty Magoo Games Console". If it exists on your system the Mighty Magoo Games Console app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mighty Magoo Games Console in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mighty Magoo Games Console, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mighty Magoo Games Console.
8. After uninstalling Mighty Magoo Games Console, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mighty Magoo Games Console which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mighty Magoo Games Console using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mighty Magoo Games Console by Duck Play,LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Mighty Magoo Games Console by Duck Play,LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mighty Magoo Games Console in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 10:21:04.337