MigMigVPN version 1.0.1
MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 from your systemDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Take a look here
for more information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Usually the MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MigMigVPN directory, depending on the user's option during install. MigMigVPN version 1.0.1's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MigMigVPN\unins000.exe". MigMigVPN.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.56 MB (3731456 bytes) on disk.
MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 is composed of the following executables which take 21.09 MB (22118131
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- MigMigVPN.exe (3.56 MB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.89 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (677.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (699.54 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (69.12 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- SysSettings32.exe (485.10 KB)
- SysSettings64.exe (595.10 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This web page is about MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 is a program by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Some computer users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "MigMigVPN version 1.0.1". The MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MigMigVPN version 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MigMigVPN version 1.0.1.
8. After removing MigMigVPN version 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, we are not saying that MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MigMigVPN version 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 16:19:26.777