This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Midland LifeSolutions for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Midland LifeSolutions from your systemMidland National
. You can find out more on Midland National or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Midland LifeSolutions directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. LifeSolutions.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.54 MB (4760264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Midland LifeSolutions. They take 10.70 MB (11224376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ClickOncePlugIn.exe (29.70 KB)
- Convert.exe (49.70 KB)
- gbak.exe (164.00 KB)
- IllyBackup.exe (2.78 MB)
- IllyRestore.exe (2.79 MB)
- isql.exe (244.00 KB)
- LifeSolutions.exe (4.54 MB)
- LSQuickFilePlugIn.exe (12.70 KB)
- PlugInAndRun.exe (12.70 KB)
- PlugInRunner.exe (49.70 KB)
- RunCommand.exe (11.05 KB)
- SoftwareUpdateProxy.exe (11.70 KB)
- WebApp.exe (24.00 KB)
The current page applies to Midland LifeSolutions version 28.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of Midland LifeSolutions:
...click to view all...
Midland LifeSolutions is an application released by Midland National. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Midland LifeSolutions is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Midland LifeSolutions with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Midland LifeSolutions or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Midland LifeSolutions". The Midland LifeSolutions program will be found automatically. After you click Midland LifeSolutions in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Midland LifeSolutions, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Midland LifeSolutions.
8. After uninstalling Midland LifeSolutions, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Midland LifeSolutions that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Midland LifeSolutions using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Midland LifeSolutions by Midland National from your PC, we are not saying that Midland LifeSolutions by Midland National is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Midland LifeSolutions in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 00:43:54.647