This page is about Middle Rush for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Go over here
for more information on Middle Rush. Click on http://www.middlerush.com/support
to get more facts about Middle Rush on Middle Rush's website. Middle Rush is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Middle Rush is C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Middle Rush. They occupy 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
This data is about Middle Rush version 2.0.5789.16862
alone. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Middle Rush or simply activate the Search field and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush application will be found very quickly. When you click Middle Rush in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your computer, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:16:04.010