This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Check out here
for more details on Middle Rush. You can get more details on Middle Rush at http://www.middlerush.com/support
. Middle Rush is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush folder, depending on the user's option. "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Middle Rush. Middle Rush's primary file takes about 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Middle Rush. They occupy about 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5791.38459
of Middle Rush. You can find below info on other releases of Middle Rush:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program by the software company Middle Rush. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Middle Rush from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Middle Rush in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 07:12:56.403