Middle Rush is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Middle Rush from your PCMiddle Rush
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Middle Rush. Please follow http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's web page. Usually the Middle Rush application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Middle Rush is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 306.25 KB (313600 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Middle Rush. They take about 829.75 KB (849664
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.25 KB)
The current page applies to Middle Rush version 2.0.5791.29452
only. Click on the links below for other Middle Rush versions:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is an application offered by the software company Middle Rush. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Middle Rush from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Middle Rush or simply click the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". The Middle Rush program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Middle Rush in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The publisher is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After uninstalling Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Middle Rush which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, we are not saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 03:19:12.367