You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Middle Rush for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Middle Rush from your computerMiddle Rush
. Further information on Middle Rush can be seen here
. Please open http://www.middlerush.com/support
if you want to read more on Middle Rush on Middle Rush's page. Middle Rush is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Middle Rush directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Middle Rush. Middle Rush's primary file takes around 306.26 KB (313608 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Middle Rush contains of the executables below. They take 829.76 KB (849672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5786.29449
of Middle Rush. You can find below a few links to other Middle Rush releases:
...click to view all...
Middle Rush is a program released by Middle Rush. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Middle Rush is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Middle Rush from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Middle Rush or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Middle Rush". If it is installed on your PC the Middle Rush program will be found automatically. After you select Middle Rush in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Middle Rush, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Middle Rush:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.middlerush.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Middle Rush\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Middle Rush.
8. After removing Middle Rush, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Middle Rush which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Middle Rush with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Middle Rush by Middle Rush from your PC, nor are we saying that Middle Rush by Middle Rush is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Middle Rush in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 08:45:15.057