A guide to uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 from your PC
This info is about Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named VB6.EXE and occupies 1.81 MB (1895424 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6. They occupy 18.75 MB (19656560 bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 version 6.06 only.
When planning to uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.
Folders left behind when you uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6's application uninstaller when you removed it:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Visual Studio Analyzer RPC bridge\ImagePath
How to erase Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6". If it exists on your system the Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 app will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft.Visual Basic v6.0sp6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.