Microsoft Word is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Word from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft Word application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Microsoft Word by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Word contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Microsoft Word.
Microsoft Word is a program marketed by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Microsoft Word is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Word with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Word or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Word". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Word program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft Word in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Word, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Word.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Word, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Word that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Word using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Word by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Word by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Word supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-03 12:48:02.827