Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us's main file takes around 948.88 KB (971656 bytes) and its name is officec2rclient.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us. They occupy 106.56 MB (111734904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.67 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (877.09 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.17 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (948.88 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.91 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.17 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.67 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (313.38 KB)
- Flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- Integrator.exe (629.09 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (226.09 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (968.89 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.32 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (72.89 KB)
- msoia.exe (279.39 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (440.89 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (489.39 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (685.89 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (87.39 KB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.16 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (860.39 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (472.09 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (51.39 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (518.89 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (24.59 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- CMigrate.exe (7.65 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (825.09 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (465.59 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.58 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (85.09 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (539.89 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.09 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (15.69 KB)
- OSE.EXE (157.19 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (40.88 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (98.28 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us version 15.0.5241.1000
alone. For other Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Word 2013 - en-us supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 05:50:34.397