Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us
Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Further information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\integratedoffice.exe UNINSTALLUI RERUNMODE productreleaseid VisioStdRetail culture en-us operation uninstall_multiple productsdata VisioStdRetail_en-us_x-none. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled visio.exe and its approximative size is 1.29 MB (1347688 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us. They occupy an average of 88.70 MB (93004760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.61 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (1.72 MB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.11 KB)
- appvdllsurrogate32.exe (121.11 KB)
- appvdllsurrogate64.exe (141.61 KB)
- appvlp.exe (303.70 KB)
- flattener.exe (44.63 KB)
- integrator.exe (543.65 KB)
- skydrivesetup.exe (5.40 MB)
- clview.exe (223.13 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.83 MB)
- firstrun.exe (911.61 KB)
- graph.exe (4.31 MB)
- msohtmed.exe (70.63 KB)
- msoia.exe (275.62 KB)
- msosync.exe (438.13 KB)
- msouc.exe (484.65 KB)
- msqry32.exe (683.63 KB)
- namecontrolserver.exe (85.14 KB)
- orgwiz.exe (191.16 KB)
- perfboost.exe (85.11 KB)
- projimpt.exe (191.65 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (848.63 KB)
- selfcert.exe (465.65 KB)
- setlang.exe (49.16 KB)
- tlimpt.exe (190.66 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- visio.exe (1.29 MB)
- vpreview.exe (512.16 KB)
- wordconv.exe (22.11 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (6.47 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.11 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (818.66 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (459.17 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (4.83 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (76.70 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.14 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.13 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (533.13 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (202.11 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.02 MB)
- OSE.EXE (147.12 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (38.60 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.63 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (92.95 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.13 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.63 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.13 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.63 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (340.63 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.61 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.61 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.13 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.11 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.11 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.11 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4420.1017
of Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us". The Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us.
8. After removing Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 - en-us in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-21 08:21:50.447