Microsoft Visio Professional 2013
This web page is about Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 from your PCAT&T
. Take a look here
for more information on AT&T. Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Microsoft Visio Professional 2013's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wscript.exe "C:\Windows\RunasAdmin_vsp1300w.vbs" REMOVE. Microsoft Visio Professional 2013's main file takes about 1.28 MB (1347200 bytes) and is called VISIO.EXE.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.19 MB (8589784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLVIEW.EXE (222.65 KB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (911.11 KB)
- msoev.exe (32.62 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.13 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (437.63 KB)
- msotd.exe (32.63 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (484.13 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (84.64 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (190.66 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (18.13 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (191.15 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (848.13 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (465.17 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (48.67 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (190.14 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.28 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.28 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (511.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4420.1017
of Microsoft Visio Professional 2013.
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is a program marketed by the software company AT&T. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visio Professional 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Visio Professional 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2013.
8. After removing Microsoft Visio Professional 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 by AT&T from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 by AT&T is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:27:56.490