A way to uninstall Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn from your system
Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Microsoft Corporation. Check out here for more details on Microsoft Corporation. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn's main file takes about 2.68 MB (2809944 bytes) and is named OfficeClickToRun.exe.
Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn contains of the executables below. They take 11.98 MB (12565648 bytes) on disk.
A way to delete Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn program will be found automatically. After you click Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn.
8. After removing Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Visio 专业版 2016 - zh-cn supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.