Microsoft Visio - zh-cn
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft Visio - zh-cn for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Visio - zh-cn from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft Visio - zh-cn is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Microsoft Visio - zh-cn's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. VISIO.EXE is the Microsoft Visio - zh-cn's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.30 MB (1366808 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Visio - zh-cn installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 102.28 MB (107245704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (152.78 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (183.38 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (222.30 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (418.27 KB)
- Integrator.exe (4.43 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (400.34 KB)
- EDITOR.EXE (201.30 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (34.06 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.11 MB)
- msoadfsb.exe (1.34 MB)
- msoasb.exe (573.32 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (406.82 KB)
- msoia.exe (4.17 MB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (462.85 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (477.84 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (684.27 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (116.38 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (206.90 KB)
- PerfBoost.exe (620.91 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (206.38 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (4.13 MB)
- SDXHelper.exe (121.82 KB)
- SDXHelperBgt.exe (30.76 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (602.88 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (68.88 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (206.34 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.80 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (372.34 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (37.77 KB)
- VISEVMON.EXE (287.70 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (226.81 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (1.15 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (256.41 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (349.83 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (1.17 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (217.79 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.26 MB)
- OSE.EXE (210.22 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (50.03 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (543.32 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (152.88 KB)
- accicons.exe (4.08 MB)
- sscicons.exe (79.34 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (308.32 KB)
- joticon.exe (703.34 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (832.32 KB)
- misc.exe (1,014.32 KB)
- msouc.exe (54.82 KB)
- ohub32.exe (1.55 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (61.34 KB)
- outicon.exe (483.33 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (1.17 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.87 MB)
- pubs.exe (1.17 MB)
- visicon.exe (2.79 MB)
- wordicon.exe (3.33 MB)
- xlicons.exe (4.08 MB)
This info is about Microsoft Visio - zh-cn version 16.0.12827.20268
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Visio - zh-cn releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visio - zh-cn is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Microsoft Visio - zh-cn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Visio - zh-cn from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Visio - zh-cn or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Visio - zh-cn". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Visio - zh-cn app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft Visio - zh-cn in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Visio - zh-cn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Visio - zh-cn.
8. After removing Microsoft Visio - zh-cn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Visio - zh-cn that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visio - zh-cn using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Visio - zh-cn by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Visio - zh-cn by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Visio - zh-cn supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:05:08.410