Microsoft Visio - pt-br
This info is about Microsoft Visio - pt-br for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Microsoft Visio - pt-br from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Microsoft Visio - pt-br's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.30 MB (1368368 bytes) on disk and is called VISIO.EXE.
The following executables are incorporated in Microsoft Visio - pt-br. They occupy 118.88 MB (124654056
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (197.30 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (183.38 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (222.30 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (488.74 KB)
- Integrator.exe (5.80 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (459.85 KB)
- EDITOR.EXE (211.30 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (44.91 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.35 MB)
- msoadfsb.exe (1.80 MB)
- msoasb.exe (645.83 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (523.34 KB)
- msoia.exe (4.91 MB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (475.88 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (558.86 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (845.80 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (136.88 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (212.89 KB)
- PerfBoost.exe (814.94 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (212.90 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (5.78 MB)
- SDXHelper.exe (141.35 KB)
- SDXHelperBgt.exe (32.88 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (755.40 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (75.40 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (211.87 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.79 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (464.86 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (43.30 KB)
- VISEVMON.EXE (320.82 KB)
- VISEVMON.EXE (320.83 KB)
- DW20.EXE (1.44 MB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (330.94 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (432.31 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (1.17 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (227.29 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.46 MB)
- OSE.EXE (259.30 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (185.09 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (152.88 KB)
- AppSharingHookController.exe (43.81 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (410.84 KB)
- accicons.exe (4.08 MB)
- sscicons.exe (79.84 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (308.84 KB)
- joticon.exe (703.84 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (832.83 KB)
- misc.exe (1,014.83 KB)
- msouc.exe (55.33 KB)
- ohub32.exe (1.79 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (61.84 KB)
- outicon.exe (483.84 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (1.17 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.87 MB)
- pubs.exe (1.17 MB)
- visicon.exe (2.79 MB)
- wordicon.exe (3.33 MB)
- xlicons.exe (4.08 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.13328.20210
of Microsoft Visio - pt-br. For other Microsoft Visio - pt-br versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Visio - pt-br is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Microsoft Visio - pt-br is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Visio - pt-br using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Visio - pt-br or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Visio - pt-br". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Visio - pt-br program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft Visio - pt-br in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Visio - pt-br, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Visio - pt-br.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Visio - pt-br, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Visio - pt-br that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Visio - pt-br using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Visio - pt-br by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Visio - pt-br by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Visio - pt-br supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-25 04:49:41.683