Microsoft Translator Desktop
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Microsoft Translator Desktop for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Translator Desktop from your computerNitrokod
. Further information on Nitrokod can be found here
. More details about the software Microsoft Translator Desktop can be seen at www.nitrokod.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitrokod\Microsoft Translator Desktop directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Translator Desktop is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitrokod\Microsoft Translator Desktop\unins000.exe. MicrosoftTranslatorDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.40 MB (7759360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Microsoft Translator Desktop. They take 8.64 MB (9057853
bytes) on disk.
- MicrosoftTranslatorDesktop.exe (7.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This info is about Microsoft Translator Desktop version 1.20
Microsoft Translator Desktop is a program released by the software company Nitrokod. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Microsoft Translator Desktop is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Translator Desktop from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Translator Desktop or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Translator Desktop". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Translator Desktop program will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Translator Desktop in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Translator Desktop, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Translator Desktop:
- The web site of the application is: www.nitrokod.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nitrokod\Microsoft Translator Desktop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Translator Desktop.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Translator Desktop, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Translator Desktop which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Translator Desktop using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Translator Desktop by Nitrokod from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Translator Desktop by Nitrokod is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Translator Desktop supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 04:13:29.360