Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle
Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle from your computerUpGrade
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on UpGrade. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 569.50 KB (583168 bytes) on disk and is called BB64.exe.
Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 44.01 MB (46150396
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BB64.exe (569.50 KB)
- BB86.exe (552.00 KB)
- SBAB.exe (17.56 MB)
- Spydish64.exe (203.50 KB)
- Spydish86.exe (204.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.55 MB)
- W10Privacy.exe (2.10 MB)
- WindowsSpyBlocker.exe (2.70 MB)
- WPD.exe (510.50 KB)
- OOSU.exe (1.22 MB)
- SharpApp.exe (249.50 KB)
- StopWinUpdates.exe (1.77 MB)
- WAU.exe (695.55 KB)
- NSudoC.exe (139.00 KB)
- NSudoCx64.exe (169.50 KB)
- wub.exe (691.82 KB)
- wumgr.exe (362.50 KB)
- wumt_x64.exe (4.14 MB)
- wumt_x86.exe (2.61 MB)
- StopUpdates10.exe (1.64 MB)
- SU10Guard.exe (71.07 KB)
- wu.exe (4.15 MB)
- Wu10Man.exe (271.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.83
of Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle. For other Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle is a program offered by UpGrade. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle.
8. After removing Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle by UpGrade from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle by UpGrade is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Telemetry Tools Bundle supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 06:35:16.707