This web page is about Microsoft Stream for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Stream from your computerMicrosoft Stream
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsoft Stream. Microsoft Stream is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Microsoft Stream is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the Microsoft Stream's main executable file and it occupies close to 745.38 KB (763264 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Stream contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.96 MB (18827800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.77 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (745.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (777.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (96.89 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.51 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (791.39 KB)
- msedgewebview2.exe (2.34 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (972.89 KB)
- ie_to_edge_stub.exe (442.89 KB)
- setup.exe (3.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Microsoft Stream.
Microsoft Stream is a program by Microsoft Stream. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Microsoft Stream is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Stream with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Stream or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Stream". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Stream program will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Stream in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Stream, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Stream.
8. After removing Microsoft Stream, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Stream that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Stream using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Stream by Microsoft Stream from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Stream by Microsoft Stream is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Stream supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 18:19:22.850