Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013. WINPROJ.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 22.28 MB (23358664 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013. They occupy about 70.81 MB (74245392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppSharingHookController.exe (41.20 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (224.59 KB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (975.69 KB)
- GROOVE.EXE (8.43 MB)
- lync.exe (23.03 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (6.44 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.19 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.19 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (495.75 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (84.70 KB)
- OcPubMgr.exe (1.48 MB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (190.71 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (19.56 KB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (191.11 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (862.70 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (467.21 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (48.71 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (190.09 KB)
- UcMapi.exe (898.20 KB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.28 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.29 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (513.20 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (22.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4569.1506
of Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013. For more Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 versions please click below:
Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive Pro 2013 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 08:43:33.693