This page contains detailed information on how to remove Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight directory, depending on the user's option. Silverlight.Configuration.exe is the Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0's main executable file and it takes circa 297.68 KB (304824 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 905.11 KB (926832
bytes) on disk.
- sllauncher.exe (512.15 KB)
- agcp.exe (17.14 KB)
- coregen.exe (78.14 KB)
- Silverlight.Configuration.exe (297.68 KB)
This info is about Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 version 5.1.40416.0
Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0". The Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0.
8. After removing Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft-Silverlight-5.1.40416.0-R0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 07:37:17.393