This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Silverlight folder, subject to the user's decision. The program's main executable file is called Silverlight.Configuration.exe and it has a size of 297.63 KB (304768 bytes).
Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 contains of the executables below. They take 905.00 KB (926720
bytes) on disk.
- sllauncher.exe (512.13 KB)
- agcp.exe (17.13 KB)
- coregen.exe (78.13 KB)
- Silverlight.Configuration.exe (297.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.50907.0
Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01". If it exists on your system the Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01.
8. After removing Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft-SilverLight-5.1.50907.0-EN-R01 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-27 10:48:25.863