Microsoft Security Essentials
This page is about Microsoft Security Essentials for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Please follow http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=en-us
if you want to read more on Microsoft Security Essentials on Microsoft Corporation's web page. Microsoft Security Essentials is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe /x is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Security Essentials. The program's main executable file is called ConfigSecurityPolicy.exe and occupies 368.99 KB (377848 bytes).
Microsoft Security Essentials contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.50 MB (4715504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ConfigSecurityPolicy.exe (368.99 KB)
- msseces.exe (1.36 MB)
- setup.exe (1.12 MB)
- MpCmdRun.exe (265.42 KB)
- MsMpEng.exe (12.48 KB)
- NisSrv.exe (257.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Security Essentials version 2.0.522.0
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Security Essentials versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Security Essentials is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Microsoft Security Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Security Essentials from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Security Essentials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Security Essentials". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Security Essentials app will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Security Essentials in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Security Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Security Essentials:
- The web site of the application is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=195291&mkt=en-us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Security Client\Setup.exe /x
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Security Essentials.
8. After removing Microsoft Security Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Security Essentials which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Security Essentials with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Security Essentials by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Security Essentials in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-08-03 17:52:20.063