Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모
You can find below details on how to uninstall Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 from your PCMicrosoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Microsoft. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations 데모 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Rise of Nations 데모\UNINSTAL.EXE" /runtemp /addremove. rise.exe is the Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모's primary executable file and it takes circa 476.05 KB (487474 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 contains of the executables below. They take 14.41 MB (15111823
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dw15.exe (182.57 KB)
- nations.exe (6.72 MB)
- rise.exe (476.05 KB)
- UNINSTAL.EXE (1.34 MB)
- InstMsiA.exe (1.63 MB)
- InstMsiW.exe (1.74 MB)
- WMFDist.exe (2.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모.
Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 is a program offered by Microsoft. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 program will be found automatically. After you select Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 by Microsoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 by Microsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Rise Of Nations 데모 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 02:06:44.800