Microsoft Publisher 2013
Microsoft Publisher 2013 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Publisher 2013 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Publisher 2013 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Microsoft Publisher 2013 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named MSPUB.EXE and it has a size of 13.46 MB (14113352 bytes).
Microsoft Publisher 2013 contains of the executables below. They take 161.94 MB (169806616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- BCSSync.exe (123.19 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (273.09 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (231.19 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (31.51 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.14 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (1.00 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.85 MB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.66 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.09 KB)
- msoia.exe (367.67 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (219.59 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (459.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (622.74 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (13.46 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (852.16 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.70 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (20.66 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (26.06 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (13.38 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.77 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.02 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (45.72 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (562.71 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (53.71 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (25.58 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4569.1506
of Microsoft Publisher 2013. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Publisher 2013 releases:
Microsoft Publisher 2013 is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Microsoft Publisher 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Publisher 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Publisher 2013 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Publisher 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Publisher 2013 program will be found automatically. When you select Microsoft Publisher 2013 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Publisher 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Publisher 2013.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Publisher 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Publisher 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Publisher 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Publisher 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Publisher 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Publisher 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:36:47.553