Microsoft Project Professional 2013
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Microsoft Project Professional 2013 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013. The program's main executable file has a size of 28.88 MB (30288072 bytes) on disk and is labeled WINPROJ.EXE.
The executable files below are installed along with Microsoft Project Professional 2013. They occupy about 223.87 MB (234745408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (47.20 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (273.09 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (231.19 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (31.51 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.14 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (1.00 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.85 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (662.34 KB)
- lync.exe (26.63 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (8.33 MB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.66 MB)
- msoev.exe (35.67 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.09 KB)
- msoia.exe (367.67 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (219.59 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (459.69 KB)
- msotd.exe (35.68 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (622.74 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (852.16 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.70 KB)
- OcPubMgr.exe (2.01 MB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (2.14 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (217.17 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (679.24 KB)
- ORGWIZ.EXE (196.71 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (20.66 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (26.06 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (13.38 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.77 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- PROJIMPT.EXE (197.63 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.02 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (45.72 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (562.71 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (53.71 KB)
- TLIMPT.EXE (195.61 KB)
- UcMapi.exe (1.06 MB)
- VISICON.EXE (2.28 MB)
- VISIO.EXE (1.30 MB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (681.20 KB)
- WINPROJ.EXE (28.88 MB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (25.58 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Project Professional 2013 version 15.0.4569.1506
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Project Professional 2013 versions:
When you're planning to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\1033\GrooveIntlResource.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16\GROOVEEX.DLL
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Office|Office16|ADDINS|MSOSEC.DLL
Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Microsoft Project Professional 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Project Professional 2013 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Project Professional 2013". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Project Professional 2013 application will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Project Professional 2013 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Project Professional 2013, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Project Professional 2013.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Project Professional 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Project Professional 2013 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Project Professional 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Project Professional 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Project Professional 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:16:10.940