Microsoft Project 2010
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Microsoft Project 2010 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Microsoft Project 2010 from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Delivered by Citrix. Microsoft Project 2010 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to remove Microsoft Project 2010. The application's main executable file is called SelfServicePlugin.exe and occupies 140.60 KB (143976 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Microsoft Project 2010. They occupy 5.18 MB (5429152
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.60 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.61 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (140.60 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (125.10 KB)
This web page is about Microsoft Project 2010 version 1.0
Microsoft Project 2010 is a program offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Microsoft Project 2010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Project 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Project 2010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Project 2010". The Microsoft Project 2010 app will be found automatically. When you select Microsoft Project 2010 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Project 2010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Project 2010.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Project 2010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Project 2010 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Project 2010 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Project 2010 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Project 2010 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Project 2010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-08-28 00:27:04.207