Microsoft Pinball 3D French
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Microsoft Pinball 3D French for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Microsoft Pinball 3D French from your systemMicrosoft
. More data about Microsoft can be seen here
. Detailed information about Microsoft Pinball 3D French can be seen at http://www.microsoft.fr
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Florian Entreprise\Microsoft Pinball 3D directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Microsoft Pinball 3D French by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Florian Entreprise\Microsoft Pinball 3D\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 298.27 KB (305424 bytes) on disk and is titled Pinball.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Pinball 3D French. They take 369.53 KB (378394
bytes) on disk.
- Pinball.exe (298.27 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.26 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Pinball 3D French version 1.0
Microsoft Pinball 3D French is an application released by Microsoft. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft Pinball 3D French is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Microsoft Pinball 3D French from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Pinball 3D French or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Pinball 3D French". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Pinball 3D French program will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft Pinball 3D French in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Pinball 3D French, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Microsoft Pinball 3D French:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsoft.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Florian Entreprise\Microsoft Pinball 3D\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Pinball 3D French.
8. After removing Microsoft Pinball 3D French, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Pinball 3D French which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Pinball 3D French using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Pinball 3D French by Microsoft from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Pinball 3D French by Microsoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Pinball 3D French supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:52:59.547