Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it
This web page is about Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX86\OfficeClickToRun.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 18.29 MB (19173576 bytes) on disk and is called outlook.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it. They occupy 101.90 MB (106846832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.03 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (154.67 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (627.32 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (672.27 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (1.96 MB)
- integratedoffice.exe (627.80 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (672.23 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (1.96 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.17 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (313.38 KB)
- Flattener.exe (57.75 KB)
- integrator.exe (635.78 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (232.74 KB)
- cnfnot32.exe (159.19 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- firstrun.exe (975.69 KB)
- graph.exe (4.32 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- msoia.exe (282.71 KB)
- msosync.exe (447.75 KB)
- msouc.exe (496.25 KB)
- msqry32.exe (692.69 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- outlook.exe (18.29 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (863.21 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (39.72 KB)
- selfcert.exe (478.79 KB)
- setlang.exe (58.28 KB)
- vpreview.exe (525.76 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- dw20.exe (831.77 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (472.33 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.59 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (91.84 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (546.73 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.11 MB)
- ose.exe (156.21 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it version 15.0.4971.1002
alone. For more Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it app will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it.
8. After removing Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2013 - it-it supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 14:38:31.443