Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr
Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4787.1002 culture=ko-kr productstoremove=OneNoteFreeRetail_ko-kr_x-none . Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr's main file takes about 190.67 KB (195248 bytes) and is called onenotem.exe.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr. They take about 93.71 MB (98264976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (847.73 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (897.70 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.66 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.66 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (304.24 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- Integrator.exe (616.20 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (223.69 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.92 MB)
- firstrun.exe (967.16 KB)
- graph.exe (4.31 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (505.23 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (487.19 KB)
- msqry32.exe (683.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- onenote.exe (1.68 MB)
- onenotem.exe (190.67 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (853.67 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (469.71 KB)
- setlang.exe (49.21 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (516.20 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (7.56 MB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (822.70 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (463.23 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.53 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (82.23 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (537.68 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.08 MB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (38.66 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr version 15.0.4787.1002
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr is a program offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr". The Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr app will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr.
8. After removing Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft OneNote 2013 - ko-kr in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-31 14:02:37.487