Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. Usually the Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4719.1002 culture=th-th productstoremove=GrooveRetail_th-th_x-none . Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled onedrivesetup.exe and occupies 6.88 MB (7217832 bytes).
Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th contains of the executables below. They take 100.48 MB (105365224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (841.73 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (888.70 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.61 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (141.66 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (304.24 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- integrator.exe (613.20 KB)
- onedrivesetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (223.68 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.92 MB)
- firstrun.exe (967.16 KB)
- graph.exe (4.31 MB)
- groove.exe (8.31 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- msosync.exe (438.68 KB)
- msouc.exe (487.19 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.66 KB)
- namecontrolserver.exe (85.20 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (853.17 KB)
- selfcert.exe (469.71 KB)
- setlang.exe (49.21 KB)
- vpreview.exe (516.20 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (7.51 MB)
- msoxmled.exe (212.66 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- dw20.exe (822.70 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (463.23 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.50 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (81.23 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (537.68 KB)
- msoxmled.exe (202.66 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.08 MB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- appsharinghookcontroller64.exe (38.66 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.59 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4719.1002
of Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th. For more Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th". The Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th program will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive for Business 2013 - th-th supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 10:28:25.213