Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl
You can find below details on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX86\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4787.1002 culture=pl-pl productstoremove=GrooveRetail_pl-pl_x-none . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GROOVE.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes about 8.35 MB (8758976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl. They occupy about 85.76 MB (89921680
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.03 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (154.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (601.73 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (632.20 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (1.80 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (304.24 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- Integrator.exe (616.20 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (6.88 MB)
- clview.exe (223.69 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.92 MB)
- firstrun.exe (967.16 KB)
- graph.exe (4.31 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (8.35 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (487.19 KB)
- msqry32.exe (683.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (853.67 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (469.71 KB)
- setlang.exe (49.21 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (516.20 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- DW20.EXE (822.70 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (463.23 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.53 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (82.23 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (537.68 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (204.07 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.08 MB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (820.16 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl version 15.0.4787.1002
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl is an application marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl application will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl.
8. After removing Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft OneDrive 2013 dla firm - pl-pl in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-22 08:56:00.580