Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial
Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe" /uninstall ULTIMATER /dll OSETUP.DLL is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial. The program's main executable file is called EXCEL.EXE and its approximative size is 17.06 MB (17891112 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial. They take about 75.69 MB (79364240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.11 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (200.80 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (137.27 KB)
- DRAT.EXE (229.28 KB)
- DSSM.EXE (104.32 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (17.06 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (13.99 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (2.41 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (330.29 KB)
- GrooveAuditService.exe (64.28 KB)
- GrooveClean.exe (32.78 KB)
- GrooveMigrator.exe (310.29 KB)
- GrooveMonitor.exe (30.29 KB)
- GrooveStdURLLauncher.exe (16.30 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (1.37 MB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (9.89 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (66.30 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.14 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (656.27 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (813.28 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (142.27 KB)
- OIS.EXE (268.30 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (994.79 KB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (96.32 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (12.22 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (454.30 KB)
- PPTVIEW.EXE (1.92 MB)
- REGFORM.EXE (727.35 KB)
- SCANOST.EXE (53.77 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (37.34 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (491.82 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (33.30 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (32.30 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (339.29 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.77 KB)
- ONELEV.EXE (43.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.0.4518.1014
of Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial.
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial.Folders left behind when you uninstall Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Office
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00004_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00011_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00021_.GIF
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\CLIPART\PUB60COR\AG00037_.GIF
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial is an application marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:46:44.293