Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office directory, regulated by the user's option. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE15\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 35.62 KB (36472 bytes) on disk and is titled msoev.exe.
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains of the executables below. They occupy 208.81 MB (218958064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (38.12 KB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (270.63 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (221.63 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (31.33 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (28.02 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (944.61 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (5.85 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (12.34 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (647.68 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (2.44 MB)
- lync.exe (20.44 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (8.06 MB)
- misc.exe (1,002.61 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (19.63 MB)
- msoev.exe (35.62 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (88.13 KB)
- msoia.exe (366.62 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (458.63 KB)
- msotd.exe (35.63 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (610.63 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (13.46 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (852.10 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (107.66 KB)
- OcPubMgr.exe (1.75 MB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (2.10 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (181.63 KB)
- OSPPREARM.EXE (20.61 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (25.15 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (12.44 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.00 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (45.67 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (559.65 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (53.66 KB)
- UcMapi.exe (838.60 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (678.64 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (25.61 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4420.1017
of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 versions:
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:13:54.977