Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. EXCEL.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.10 MB (17927192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft Office Excel 2007. They occupy 39.93 MB (41872688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLVIEW.EXE (203.38 KB)
- DSSM.EXE (104.32 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (17.10 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (14.03 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (2.41 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (66.30 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (658.85 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (816.36 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (142.27 KB)
- OIS.EXE (270.88 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (456.88 KB)
- PPTVIEW.EXE (1.92 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (493.90 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (33.30 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (341.86 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (24.34 KB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (966.66 KB)
This data is about Microsoft Office Excel 2007 version 12.0.6215.1000
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office Excel 2007 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft Office Excel 2007 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft Office Excel 2007 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Excel.en-us\ExcelMUI.XML
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Excel.en-us\SETUP.XML
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL\ExcelWW.XML
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL\ID_00016.DPC
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL\SETUP.XML
- C:\Program Files\pnerp\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Office Excel
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mht\OpenWithList\Microsoft Office Excel
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Office Excel 2007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office Excel 2007". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office Excel 2007 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Microsoft Office Excel 2007 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office Excel 2007, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Excel 2007 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Excel 2007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Excel 2007 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:21.920