Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. EXCEL.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.10 MB (17927192 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft Office Excel 2007. They occupy 39.93 MB (41872688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLVIEW.EXE (203.38 KB)
- DSSM.EXE (104.32 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (17.10 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (14.03 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (2.41 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (66.30 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (658.85 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (816.36 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (142.27 KB)
- OIS.EXE (270.88 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (456.88 KB)
- PPTVIEW.EXE (1.92 MB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (493.90 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (33.30 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (341.86 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (24.34 KB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (966.66 KB)
This data is about Microsoft Office Excel 2007 version 12.0.6215.1000
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office Excel 2007 versions:
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft Office Excel 2007 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft Office Excel 2007 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Excel.en-us\ExcelMUI.XML
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\Excel.en-us\SETUP.XML
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL\ExcelWW.XML
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL\ID_00016.DPC
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\EXCEL\SETUP.XML
- C:\Program Files\pnerp\Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.htm\OpenWithList\Microsoft Office Excel
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.mht\OpenWithList\Microsoft Office Excel
Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Office Excel 2007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office Excel 2007 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office Excel 2007". The Microsoft Office Excel 2007 program will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft Office Excel 2007 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Office Excel 2007, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Office Excel 2007.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Excel 2007 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office Excel 2007 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Excel 2007 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Office Excel 2007 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:44:21.920