Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007
This info is about Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE12\Office Setup Controller\setup.exe. EXCEL.EXE is the Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 17.52 MB (18374368 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. They occupy about 78.29 MB (82094496
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ACCICONS.EXE (1.11 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (199.87 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (136.84 KB)
- DRAT.EXE (228.35 KB)
- DSSM.EXE (103.39 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (17.52 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (14.46 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (2.42 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (329.36 KB)
- GrooveAuditService.exe (63.34 KB)
- GrooveClean.exe (31.85 KB)
- GrooveMigrator.exe (309.36 KB)
- GrooveMonitor.exe (29.34 KB)
- GrooveStdURLLauncher.exe (15.35 KB)
- INFOPATH.EXE (1.42 MB)
- Moc.exe (386.35 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (9.44 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (65.86 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.13 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (654.84 KB)
- MSTORDB.EXE (813.66 KB)
- MSTORE.EXE (142.15 KB)
- Oice.exe (823.91 KB)
- OIS.EXE (267.38 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (996.68 KB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (95.39 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (526.41 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (12.41 MB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (509.68 KB)
- PPCNVCOM.EXE (66.88 KB)
- PPTVIEW.EXE (1.92 MB)
- REGFORM.EXE (752.42 KB)
- SCANOST.EXE (52.84 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (36.40 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (491.39 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (32.38 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (31.38 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (409.21 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (20.32 KB)
- ONELEV.EXE (43.83 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 version 12.0.6612.1000
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 releases:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|AppInfoDocument|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AppInfoDocument|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AppInfoDocument.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|AddInSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|AddInSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|AddInSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Word.AddInAdapter.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|AddInViews|Microsoft.Office.Tools.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|Contracts|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v10.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|Contracts|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Contract.v9.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|HostSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Excel.HostAdapter.v10.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|HostSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.HostAdapter.v10.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|HostSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Outlook.HostAdapter.v10.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Common Files|Microsoft Shared|VSTA|Pipeline.v10.0|HostSideAdapters|Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Office.Word.HostAdapter.v10.0.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Win32Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Office|OFFICE11|ADDINS|MSOSEC.DLL
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Win32Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Office|Office12|ADDINS|MSOSEC.DLL
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 application will be found very quickly. After you click Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007.
8. After removing Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:58.030