Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us
Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More info about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4797.1002 culture=en-us productstoremove=O365BusinessRetail_en-us_x-none . Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us's main file takes around 906.76 KB (928520 bytes) and is named officec2rclient.exe.
Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us is composed of the following executables which occupy 124.44 MB (130487752
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (856.31 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (906.76 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.68 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (223.69 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (150.16 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (24.54 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.94 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (976.19 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.31 MB)
- GROOVE.EXE (8.42 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (514.34 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (159.09 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (487.19 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (10.26 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.68 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (190.67 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (565.35 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (18.14 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.16 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (862.71 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (39.72 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (469.71 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (49.21 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (525.25 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.84 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us version 15.0.4797.1002
alone. For more Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\AppXManifest.xml
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\appxpolicy.xml
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\apiclient.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\AppVCatalog.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us is a program released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us.
8. After removing Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 Business - en-us supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 08:55:08.047