Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4745.1002 culture=ro-ro productstoremove=O365HomePremRetail_ro-ro_x-none . NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes circa 85.20 KB (87240 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro. They take 134.23 MB (140754992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.39 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (200.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (846.73 KB)
- mavinject32.exe (243.16 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (892.20 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (2.64 MB)
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.57 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (223.69 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (150.16 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (24.53 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.92 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (967.16 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.31 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (505.23 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (14.80 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (157.70 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (487.19 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (10.26 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.68 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (190.66 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (556.24 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (18.12 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.16 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (853.67 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (39.72 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (469.71 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (49.21 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (516.20 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.83 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.88 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.51 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro version 15.0.4745.1002
alone. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders that were left behind:
The files below remain on your disk by Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\AppXManifest.xml
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\appxpolicy.xml
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\apiclient.dll
- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX64\AppVCatalog.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - ro-ro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-20 08:20:04.220