Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br
Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Microsoft Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br's main file takes about 369.70 KB (378568 bytes) and is named AppVLP.exe.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br. They occupy about 193.85 MB (203266424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (60.69 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (210.71 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate64.exe (249.21 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (369.70 KB)
- Flattener.exe (52.75 KB)
- Integrator.exe (2.78 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (8.62 MB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (403.20 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (171.70 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (32.49 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (26.73 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.07 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (207.70 KB)
- misc.exe (1,012.69 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (14.69 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (86.70 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (213.70 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (454.70 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (508.70 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.87 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (677.70 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (106.70 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.78 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (164.70 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (554.20 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (24.24 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (10.02 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (318.19 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.78 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.39 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (54.70 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (444.20 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (64.20 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (249.20 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.85 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (36.20 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.52 MB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.exe (26.27 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX40.exe (26.77 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX45.exe (26.77 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (227.19 KB)
- OSPPSVC.EXE (4.90 MB)
- DW20.EXE (941.27 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (193.32 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (530.63 KB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (116.20 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (227.72 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.19 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (187.70 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (216.70 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (382.70 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (27.25 KB)
- OSE.EXE (204.20 KB)
- AppSharingHookController64.exe (48.70 KB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (102.20 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (105.22 KB)
- sscicons.exe (77.19 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (240.69 KB)
- joticon.exe (696.70 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (830.19 KB)
- msouc.exe (52.69 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.19 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.19 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (833.19 KB)
- pubs.exe (830.19 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.29 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.7369.2054
of Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br program will be found very quickly. When you select Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br.
8. After removing Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Office 365 - pt-br supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 00:12:01.450