Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX86\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4641.1002 culture=nb-no productstoremove=O365HomePremRetail_nb-no_x-none . Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 486.18 KB (497848 bytes) on disk and is named MSOUC.EXE.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no. They take 173.98 MB (182431000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.03 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (155.15 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (574.73 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (587.69 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (1.55 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.15 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (304.25 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- Integrator.exe (576.70 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.80 MB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (223.18 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (149.66 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (24.51 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.91 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (968.66 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.31 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (505.23 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (14.80 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (438.68 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (486.18 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (10.25 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.66 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (85.20 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.67 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (190.67 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (556.23 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (18.07 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.15 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.76 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (853.16 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (39.73 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (469.70 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (49.21 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (516.20 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.83 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
- DW20.EXE (822.70 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (463.22 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- CMigrate.exe (5.28 MB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (77.73 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (537.68 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (202.16 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (1.03 MB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (15.59 KB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (92.95 KB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (340.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no version 15.0.4641.1002
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no releases:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no.
8. After removing Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Office 365 - nb-no supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-01 20:30:47.640