Microsoft Office 365 - id-id
This info is about Microsoft Office 365 - id-id for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - id-id from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Microsoft Office 365 - id-id by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install scenariosubtype=uninstall productstoremove=O365HomePremRetail.16_id-id_x-none culture=id-id. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled OSPPREARM.EXE and its approximative size is 53.20 KB (54472 bytes).
Microsoft Office 365 - id-id installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 166.96 MB (175068392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (53.20 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (210.71 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (369.65 KB)
- Integrator.exe (2.33 MB)
- ACCICONS.EXE (3.58 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (380.70 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (173.70 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (27.77 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (24.55 MB)
- FIRSTRUN.EXE (755.20 KB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.21 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (197.19 KB)
- misc.exe (1,012.70 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (15.03 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (86.20 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (181.20 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (455.70 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (520.69 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (10.16 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (699.70 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (108.69 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.61 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (164.70 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (563.19 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (23.14 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (9.83 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (325.69 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.77 MB)
- PPTICO.EXE (3.36 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (735.20 KB)
- SCANPST.EXE (56.20 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (366.70 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (65.20 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (310.20 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.85 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (37.20 KB)
- WORDICON.EXE (2.89 MB)
- XLICONS.EXE (3.52 MB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- sscicons.exe (77.19 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (240.70 KB)
- joticon.exe (696.69 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (830.19 KB)
- misc.exe (1,012.70 KB)
- msouc.exe (52.69 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.19 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.20 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (833.19 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- pubs.exe (830.19 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.29 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.52 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Office 365 - id-id version 16.0.6366.2068
alone. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Office 365 - id-id versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Office 365 - id-id is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Microsoft Office 365 - id-id is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Office 365 - id-id from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office 365 - id-id or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office 365 - id-id". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office 365 - id-id app will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Office 365 - id-id in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Office 365 - id-id, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - id-id.
8. After removing Microsoft Office 365 - id-id, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office 365 - id-id which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Office 365 - id-id with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - id-id by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Office 365 - id-id by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - id-id in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 14:55:47.537