Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir is C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ClickToRun\OfficeClickToRun.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled AppVLP.exe and it has a size of 369.69 KB (378560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir. They take about 207.66 MB (217750120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- OSPPREARM.EXE (75.20 KB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (210.71 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (369.69 KB)
- Flattener.exe (37.00 KB)
- Integrator.exe (2.85 MB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (8.62 MB)
- accicons.exe (3.58 MB)
- CLVIEW.EXE (403.19 KB)
- CNFNOT32.EXE (171.69 KB)
- EXCEL.EXE (32.94 MB)
- excelcnv.exe (26.98 MB)
- GRAPH.EXE (4.07 MB)
- IEContentService.exe (219.69 KB)
- misc.exe (1,012.69 KB)
- MSACCESS.EXE (14.71 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (86.69 KB)
- MSOSREC.EXE (213.69 KB)
- MSOSYNC.EXE (454.69 KB)
- MSOUC.EXE (509.19 KB)
- MSPUB.EXE (9.86 MB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (677.69 KB)
- NAMECONTROLSERVER.EXE (106.69 KB)
- ONENOTE.EXE (1.82 MB)
- ONENOTEM.EXE (164.69 KB)
- ORGCHART.EXE (554.19 KB)
- OUTLOOK.EXE (24.64 MB)
- PDFREFLOW.EXE (10.02 MB)
- PerfBoost.exe (322.69 KB)
- POWERPNT.EXE (1.78 MB)
- pptico.exe (3.36 MB)
- protocolhandler.exe (1.42 MB)
- SCANPST.EXE (55.19 KB)
- SELFCERT.EXE (444.69 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (64.19 KB)
- VPREVIEW.EXE (264.19 KB)
- WINWORD.EXE (1.85 MB)
- Wordconv.exe (36.19 KB)
- wordicon.exe (2.89 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.52 MB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.exe (26.22 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX40.exe (26.71 KB)
- Microsoft.Mashup.Container.NetFX45.exe (26.72 KB)
- DW20.EXE (988.70 KB)
- DWTRIG20.EXE (254.69 KB)
- eqnedt32.exe (530.63 KB)
- CSISYNCCLIENT.EXE (116.19 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (240.70 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (610.19 KB)
- MSOSQM.EXE (187.69 KB)
- MSOXMLED.EXE (216.69 KB)
- OLicenseHeartbeat.exe (394.19 KB)
- SmartTagInstall.exe (27.20 KB)
- OSE.EXE (204.20 KB)
- SQLDumper.exe (105.20 KB)
- sscicons.exe (77.20 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (240.69 KB)
- joticon.exe (696.69 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (830.19 KB)
- msouc.exe (52.69 KB)
- ohub32.exe (8.01 MB)
- osmclienticon.exe (59.20 KB)
- outicon.exe (448.20 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (833.20 KB)
- pubs.exe (830.19 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.29 MB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir version 16.0.7571.2109
alone. Click on the links below for other Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Office 365 - fa-ir in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-21 21:53:50.140