Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us
This web page is about Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15 directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us is "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15\ClientX86\OfficeClickToRun.exe" scenario=install baseurl="C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 15" platform=x86 version=15.0.4649.1004 culture=en-us productstoremove=LyncEntryRetail_en-us_x-none . lync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 18.17 MB (19053720 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us. They occupy about 105.72 MB (110852552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- appvcleaner.exe (1.03 MB)
- AppVShNotify.exe (154.66 KB)
- integratedoffice.exe (595.72 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (624.69 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (1.76 MB)
- integratedoffice.exe (595.22 KB)
- officec2rclient.exe (601.69 KB)
- officeclicktorun.exe (1.60 MB)
- AppVDllSurrogate32.exe (121.16 KB)
- AppVLP.exe (304.24 KB)
- Flattener.exe (48.68 KB)
- integrator.exe (613.20 KB)
- OneDriveSetup.exe (5.74 MB)
- appsharinghookcontroller.exe (32.65 KB)
- clview.exe (223.68 KB)
- excelcnv.exe (20.92 MB)
- firstrun.exe (967.16 KB)
- graph.exe (4.31 MB)
- lync.exe (18.17 MB)
- lynchtmlconv.exe (6.19 MB)
- MSOHTMED.EXE (70.69 KB)
- msosync.exe (438.69 KB)
- msouc.exe (487.18 KB)
- MSQRY32.EXE (683.66 KB)
- namecontrolserver.exe (85.19 KB)
- ocpubmgr.exe (1.24 MB)
- perfboost.exe (88.16 KB)
- protocolhandler.exe (853.16 KB)
- selfcert.exe (469.70 KB)
- SETLANG.EXE (49.21 KB)
- ucmapi.exe (649.65 KB)
- vpreview.exe (516.19 KB)
- Wordconv.exe (22.06 KB)
- dw20.exe (822.70 KB)
- dwtrig20.exe (463.22 KB)
- EQNEDT32.EXE (530.63 KB)
- cmigrate.exe (5.47 MB)
- csisyncclient.exe (80.73 KB)
- FLTLDR.EXE (147.17 KB)
- MSOICONS.EXE (600.16 KB)
- msosqm.exe (537.67 KB)
- msoxmled.exe (202.66 KB)
- olicenseheartbeat.exe (1.08 MB)
- OSE.EXE (147.07 KB)
- accicons.exe (3.57 MB)
- sscicons.exe (67.16 KB)
- grv_icons.exe (230.66 KB)
- inficon.exe (651.16 KB)
- joticon.exe (686.66 KB)
- lyncicon.exe (340.66 KB)
- misc.exe (1,002.66 KB)
- msouc.exe (42.66 KB)
- osmclienticon.exe (49.16 KB)
- outicon.exe (438.16 KB)
- pj11icon.exe (823.16 KB)
- pptico.exe (3.35 MB)
- pubs.exe (820.16 KB)
- visicon.exe (2.28 MB)
- wordicon.exe (2.88 MB)
- xlicons.exe (3.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 15.0.4649.1004
of Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us. For other Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us program will be found very quickly. After you select Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us.
8. After removing Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Lync Basic 2013 - en-us supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-10 11:46:18.797