Microsoft Live 1.6
Microsoft Live 1.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Microsoft Live 1.6 from your computerMicrosoft
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsoft. Please follow http://www.Microsoft.com/
if you want to read more on Microsoft Live 1.6 on Microsoft's page. Usually the Microsoft Live 1.6 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Microsoft Live directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Microsoft Live 1.6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Microsoft Live\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Microsoft Live 1.6's main file takes about 110.06 KB (112703 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Microsoft Live 1.6. They occupy 1.60 MB (1681780
bytes) on disk.
- AA_v3.exe (755.49 KB)
- Google Chrome.exe (266.31 KB)
- service32.exe (510.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (110.06 KB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft Live 1.6 version 1.6
Microsoft Live 1.6 is an application released by the software company Microsoft. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Microsoft Live 1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Microsoft Live 1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Live 1.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft Live 1.6". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Live 1.6 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft Live 1.6 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Live 1.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Microsoft Live 1.6:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Microsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Microsoft Live\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft Live 1.6.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Live 1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Live 1.6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Live 1.6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Microsoft Live 1.6 by Microsoft from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft Live 1.6 by Microsoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft Live 1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 10:25:59.407