Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1\install.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1. HelpLibAgent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 82.34 KB (84312 bytes) on disk.
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.17 MB (1227088
bytes) on disk:
- HelpLibAgent.exe (82.34 KB)
- HelpLibManager.exe (253.34 KB)
- HlpViewer.exe (280.33 KB)
- install.exe (582.33 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 version 1.1.31118
only. You can find below a few links to other Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 releases:
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 is an application released by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1". The Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-27 01:32:05.950