Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0\install.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 252.34 KB (258392 bytes) on disk and is labeled HelpLibManager.exe.
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is composed of the following executables which take 1.46 MB (1533776
bytes) on disk:
- HelpLibAgent.exe (80.84 KB)
- HelpLibManager.exe (252.34 KB)
- install.exe (582.33 KB)
The current page applies to Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 version 1.0.30319
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|HelpLibManager.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|en|Microsoft.Help.resources.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibAgent.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|HelpLibManager.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Assemblies\C:|Program Files|Microsoft Help Viewer|v1.0|Microsoft.Help.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Microsoft Help Viewer\v1.0\Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0\
Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is a program marketed by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0". If it exists on your system the Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 application will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0.
8. After removing Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft Help Viewer 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:07.657